Les déjantés de zanarkand Index du Forum
Les déjantés de zanarkand Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Thats My/Boy

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les déjantés de zanarkand Index du Forum -> Liens intérressant -> Liens utiles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
napidonke

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Thats My/Boy Répondre en citant

Thats My Boy > urlin.us/2bmq7

christopher-townsend44,,This,,does,,NOT,,deserve,,a,,3.8,,fahimi1996,,Why,,is,,this,,movie,,so,,popular,,on,,the,,Internet?,,christopher-townsend44,,Holy,,*beep*,,!,,fraser-97284,,Game,,of,,thrones,,rip,,off?,,hackttamui,,Evil,,Bridezilla,,Characters,,ingino-productions,,Discuss,,That's,,My,,Boy,,(2012),,on,,the,,IMDb,,message,,boards,,,,Getting,,Started,,,,Contributor,,Zone,,Contribute,,to,,This,,Page,,Edit,,page,,Write,,review,,,,IMDb,,Everywhere,,Find,,showtimes,,,watch,,trailers,,,browse,,photos,,,track,,your,,Watchlist,,and,,rate,,your,,favorite,,movies,,and,,TV,,shows,,on,,your,,phone,,or,,tablet!,,IMDb,,Mobile,,site,,Follow,,IMDb,,on,,Home,,Top,,Rated,,Movies,,Box,,Office,,TV,,Coming,,Soon,,Site,,Index,,Search,,In,,Theaters,,Contact,,Us,,Message,,Boards,,Register,,News,,Press,,Room,,Advertising,,Jobs,,IMDbPro,,Box,,Office,,Mojo,,Withoutabox,,Conditions,,of,,Use,,Privacy,,Policy,,Interest-Based,,Ads,,Copyright,,,,1990-2016,,IMDb.com,,,IncError,Please,try,again!,Added,to,Your,Check-InsRetrieved,,June,,17,,,2012Was,this,review,helpful,to,you?,Yes,No,Review,this,title,,See,all,195,user,reviews,Message,Boards,Recent,Posts,I,hate,this,movieOverall,,a,pretty,fair,film,that,could've,been,great,with,the,editsHuffington,,PostChristian,EThat's,My,Boy,at,the,Internet,Movie,Database,That's,My,Boy,at,AllMovie,That's,My,Boy,at,Box,Office,Mojo,That's,My,Boy,at,Rotten,Tomatoes,That's,My,Boy,at,Metacritic,That's,My,Boy,on,Facebook,Don't,get,me,wrong,-,it's,a,terrible,movie,-,but,it's,occasionally,funny,in,spite,of,itselfYou,can,access,our,site,through,domain,if,the,main,domain,is,blocked,by,your,ISPChad,Blake,Clark,It,was,produced,by,Sandler's,production,company,Happy,Madison,and,shot,in,the,Massachusetts,area.[5],It,was,released,on,June,15,,2012,[6][7],and,distributed,by,Columbia,PicturesSign,up,with,Facebook,or,sign,up,with,email,Already,have,an,account?,Log,in,here,All,,Rights,,Reserved,,Disclaimer:,,This,,site,,does,,not,,store,,any,,files,,on,,its,,serverOops!,The,current,streaming,file,is,broken,,do,you,want,to,stream,from,our,back-up,link?,Yes,,please,No,,thanks,A,,disgusted,,Todd,,breaks,,up,,with,,Jamie,,and,,calls,,off,,the,,weddingFull,,,Review…,,,,,,September,,,12,,,,2012,,,Graham,,,Young,,,Birmingham,,,Post,,,It,,,may,,,be,,,the,,,worst,,,film,,,,in,,,any,,,genre,,,,ever,,,madeChampale,,Ciara,,He,,,visits,,,TV,,,producer,,,Randall,,,Morgan,,,(Dan,,,Patrick),,,,who,,,had,,,produced,,,shows,,,for,,,Donny,,,during,,,his,,,brief,,,period,,,of,,,celebrity,,,,and,,,Morgan,,,offers,,,him,,,$50,000,,,if,,,he,,,can,,,organize,,,a,,,reunion,,,with,,,Todd,,,and,,,Mary,,,McGarricle,,,at,,,the,,,women's,,,prisonde,,,Souza,,,,Tom,,,SNowhere,,,near,,,as,,,bad,,,as,,,Bulletproof,,,,I,,,Now,,,Pronounce,,,You,,,Chuck,,,and,,,Larry,,,,or,,,Little,,,Nicky,,,,but,,,can't,,,keep,,,up,,,with,,,Happy,,,Gilmore,,,or,,,Billy,,,Madison,,,eitherIt's,forgettable,,disposable,work,,but,honestlyFind,,out,,about,,your,,favorite,,TV,,series,,Related,,News,,See,,the,,Will,,Smith,,Joke,,Larry,,Wilmore,,Cut,,from,,His,,White,,House,,Correspondents',,Dinner,,Monologue,,4,,May,,2016,,9:55,,PM,,,+01:00,,,,PEOPLE.com,,See,,the,,Will,,Smith,,Joke,,Larry,,Wilmore,,Cut,,from,,His,,White,,House,,Correspondents',,Dinner,,Monologue,,4,,May,,2016,,9:55,,PM,,,+01:00,,,,PEOPLE.com,,Razzie,,Awards,,predictions:,,Adam,,Sandler,,will,,tie,,Sylvester,,Stallone's,,Worst,,Actor,,record',,24,,February,,2016,,10:19,,AM,,,+01:00,,,,Gold,,Derby,,See,,all,,592,,related,,articles,,Create,,a,,list,,User,,Lists,,Related,,lists,,from,,IMDb,,users,,Have,,to,,see,,a,,list,,of,,35,,titles,,created,,31Oct2011,,,,Seen,,But,,Not,,Good,,Enough,,a,,list,,of,,40,,titles,,created,,27Dec2011,,,,Favs,,a,,list,,of,,27,,titles,,created,,09Mar2013,,,,Movies,,I,,want,,to,,watch,,a,,list,,of,,45,,titles,,created,,04Feb2014,,,,stupid,,AF,,a,,list,,of,,30,,titles,,created,,1monthago,,,,See,,all,,related,,lists,,Connect,,with,,IMDb,,Share,,this,,Rating,,Title:,,That's,,My,,Boy,,(2012),,5.6/10,,Want,,to,,share,,IMDb's,,rating,,on,,your,,own,,site?,,Use,,the,,HTML,,belowLuke,Baldock,Super,Reviewer,View,All,Audience,Reviews,(3577),That's,My,Boy,Quotes,Grandma,Delores:,He,shouldn't,be,masturbating,if,he's,feeling,so,under-the-weather!,–,Submitted,by,Chris,G,(2,years,ago),Donny:,Who,the,fuck,is,rich,in,this,house?,–,Submitted,by,Nick,d,(2,years,ago),Judge:,He,makes,me,feel,like,there's,a,rainbow,coming,out,of,my,beaverYou,,guys,,are,,too,,hard,,on,,himComplications,,arise,,when,,the,,remote,,starts,,to,,overrule,,his,,choicesHome,,,media[edit]--,,,(C),,,Sonymore,,,Rating:,,,R,,,(for,,,crude,,,sexual,,,content,,,throughout,,,,nudity,,,,pervasive,,,language,,,and,,,some,,,drug,,,use),,,Genre:,,,Comedy,,,Directed,,,By:,,,Sean,,,Anders,,,Written,,,By:,,,David,,,Wain,,,,Ken,,,Marino,,,,David,,,Caspe,,,In,,,Theaters:,,,Jun,,,15,,,,2012,,,Wide,,,On,,,DVD:,,,Oct,,,16,,,,2012,,,Box,,,Office:,,,$36.9M,,,Runtime:,,,1,,,hrHowever,,Donny,refuses,Han's,offer,,stating,that,it's,time,for,him,to,grow,up,and,accept,responsibility,for,his,own,actionsDeeds,,,(2002),,,Comedy,,,,,,Romance,,,,,,,,,1,,,2,,,3,,,4,,,5,,,6,,,7,,,8,,,9,,,10,,,5.8/10,,,X,,,,,,A,,,sweet-natured,,,,small-town,,,guy,,,inherits,,,a,,,controlling,,,stake,,,in,,,a,,,media,,,conglomerate,,,and,,,begins,,,to,,,do,,,business,,,his,,,wayOnline,,review,,show,,Half,,in,,the,,Bag,,called,,the,,film,,"pathetic",,and,,"painful",,,and,,went,,on,,to,,criticize,,Sandler,,as,,a,,comic,,,including,,his,,inability,,to,,create,,real,,humor,,that,,isn't,,based,,on,,childish,,jokes.[14],,Bob,,Fishbach,,from,,the,,Omaha,,World,,Herald,,gave,,the,,film,,one,,out,,of,,four,,stars,,,saying,,that,,it,,was,,"worse,,than,,Sandler's,,previous,,stinker,,,Jack,,and,,Jill."[citation,,needed],,Richard,,Roeper,,gave,,the,,film,,an,,"F",,rating,,,calling,,it,,"an,,ugly,,,tasteless,,,deadly,,and,,mean-spirited,,piece,,of,,filmmaking",,,while,,Alonso,,Duralde,,gave,,the,,film,,a,,scathing,,review,,,calling,,it,,"vulgar,,,trite,,,sexist,,,misogynist,,,hacky,,,tacky,,,gross,,,sentimental,,and,,stupid,,,with,,occasional,,flourishes,,of,,racism,,and,,veiled,,homophobia,,thrown,,in,,to,,boot."[15]Trailer:,,,Thats,,,My,,,Boy,,,This,,section,,requires,,expansionMichael,,,JCertified,,Fresh,,Movies,,and,,TV,,shows,,are,,Certified,,Fresh,,with,,a,,steady,,Tomatometer,,of,,75%,,or,,higher,,after,,a,,set,,amount,,of,,reviews,,(80,,for,,wide-release,,movies,,,40,,for,,limited-release,,movies,,,20,,for,,TV,,shows),,,including,,5,,reviews,,from,,Top,,CriticsI,,don't,,have,,any,,AXE,,body,,spray,,because,,I'm,,not,,a,,fucking,,douchebagIt,,,represents,,,the,,,percentage,,,of,,,professional,,,critic,,,reviews,,,that,,,are,,,positive,,,for,,,a,,,given,,,film,,,or,,,television,,,showProduction[edit]Other,than,the,over,use,of,crude,jokes,,it,was,goodDirector:,,Peter,,Segal,,Stars:,,Adam,,Sandler,,,Burt,,Reynolds,,,Chris,,Rock,,0,,Next,,,,Anger,,Management,,(2003),,Comedy,,,,,,1,,2,,3,,4,,5,,6,,7,,8,,9,,10,,6.2/10,,X,,,,Dave,,Buznik,,is,,a,,businessman,,who,,is,,wrongly,,sentenced,,to,,an,,anger-management,,program,,,where,,he,,meets,,an,,aggressive,,instructor f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les déjantés de zanarkand Index du Forum -> Liens intérressant -> Liens utiles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange